This is the best homemade guacamole! It has the perfect amount of flavor and is quick and easy to make. It is perfect as an appetizer for a party or a side dish for your favorite Mexican dinner.
- 4 ripe avocados (peeled and pit removed)
- ⅓ cup red onion (diced)
- 1 large Roma tomato ( I prefer to remove the seeds)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (finely chopped)
- ¼ jalapeno (seeded and finely diced)
- 1½ cloves garlic (minced)
- 1½ Tablespoons ground black pepper
- ½ Teaspoon onion powder
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1½ Tablespoons lime juice (fresh squeezed)
Remove peel and seed from avocado and add to a medium sized bowl. With potato masher, pastry cutter or fork mash avocados to desired consistency.
Add Roma tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, fresh lime juice, onion powder, salt and black pepper.
Mix all ingredients together. Best served fresh.
- Make to sure to rinse all the vegetables before cutting them up
- You can easily double and triple this recipe for larger gatherings
Calories: 287kcalCarbohydrates: 14.9gProtein: 3.1gFat: 26.2gSaturated Fat: 5.5gSodium: 205mgFiber: 9.6gSugar: 2.1gCalcium: 22mgIron: 1mg