If your anything like me and you love the mild-sweet flavor of mango’s, then you are going to love this Mango No-Churn Ice Cream! It is so easy to make and there is no need for an ice cream maker. Add a few ingredients to a mixing bowl, and throw it in the freezer for a creamy, Mango No-Churn Ice Cream.
Ingredients for Mango Ice Cream
- Frozen mango chunks
- Heavy whipping cream
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Sweetened condensed milk
How to make No-Churn Ice Cream
I love to make No-Churn Ice Cream during the summer. All you need is a blender or food processor and mixing bowls. I don’t like the hassle of those heavy gadgets when I want to make a simple but yummy treat. Homemade No-Churn Ice Cream is creamy and healthier than the store bought version, and takes 15 minutes to prepare!!
Start by adding whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla to a medium size mixing bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until soft peaks form. Set aside in the fridge for a few minutes.
Next, add your frozen mango chunks to a blender or food processor. Blend until mangos become creamy and there are no longer chunks.
In a large mixing bowl, add sweetened condensed milk and mango puree. Mix well to combine. Remove whipped cream from the fridge, and fold into the mixture. Mix well.
Next, pour your No-Churn Ice Cream into two loaf pans, or any freezable containers you have, cover with saran wrap and place in the freezer for at least 12 hours.
When you are ready to serve your Mango No-Churn Ice Cream, pull it out of the freezer for 10 minutes to thaw. This will allow the consistency of the ice cream to be smooth and creamy! Enjoy!
Mango No-Churn Ice Cream
- 4 cups frozen mango chunks
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- In a medium size bowl, add whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix with a hand mixer until it forms a soft peak. Set aside in the fridge.
- In a blender or food processor, puree frozen mango chunks until they become creamy.
- In a large bowl, add sweetened condensed milk and mango puree. Mix well.
- Add in whipped cream, and fold to combine.
- Add ice cream into 2 loaf pans, cover with saran wrap and place in freezer for at least 12 hours before serving.
Have you tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!