BBQ Chicken Bacon Ranch Tostadas are a quick and easy dinner recipe that is sure to be a family favorite. Especially on busy nights, with only 6 ingredients you can have dinner in less than 20 minutes. Shredded chicken, your favorite barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, bacon and cheese piled on corn tortillas, what’s not to love?!
Can I use flour tortillas?
If you don’t have tostada shells, you can brush flour tortillas lightly with olive oil and bake for 3-4 minutes on each side or until crispy.
- In a medium size bowl shred cooked chicken and set aside. Rotisserie chickens from the store also work well with this recipe.
- In a small bowl combine BBQ sauce and water.
- Pour BBQ sauce over shredded chicken and mix well.
- On a lightly greased baking sheet, place tostada shells flat and add BBQ chicken.
- Add bacon crumbles and cheese.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes. Once removed from the oven, drizzle with BBQ sauce and ranch dressing. Enjoy
BBQ Chicken Bacon Ranch TostadasCourse: Main, AppetizersCuisine: American, MexicanDifficulty: Easy
8-10 tostada shells
3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
1 cup bacon crumbles
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup ranch to drizzle on cooked tostadas
1/2 cup BBQ sauce to drizzle on cooked tostadas
- Preheat oven to 350F and lay out the tostada shells on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Shred cooked chicken in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce with 1/2 cup water and mix well.
- Pour BBQ sauce over shredded Chicken.
- Top tostada shells with shredded BBQ chicken, bacon crumbles, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake tostadas in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and Drizzle with BBQ sauce and ranch dressing. Enjoy!