This Chili Cheese Dog Bake is so simple to make and is packed full of flavor. Beef hotdogs and cheddar cheese, wrapped in a flaky garlic butter crescent roll, and laid on top of your favorite hearty chili. This Chili Cheese Dog Bake is perfect for lunch, family dinner, or even on game day! This will be a recipe your whole family will ask you to make again and again!
Ingredients for the best Chili Cheese Dogs
- Hot Dogs
- Crescents Rolls
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Chopped Parsley
How to make chili cheese crescent dog bake
Start by laying out your individual crescent rolls and adding a couple Tbsp. of shredded cheddar cheese. Lay your hot dog at the large end of the crescent dough and roll tightly, making sure you don’t tear the crescent dough. Place crescent roll hot dogs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, or a greased baking sheet. Place in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
While crescent roll hot dogs are baking, pour two cans of no bean chili into a 9×13 casserole dish. In a small mixing bowl stir together melted butter, garlic powder, dried parsley, and set aside. Remove hot dogs from the oven and place them on top of the chili, and continue baking for another 5-6 minutes. Once chili cheese hot dogs are cooked and dough is browned, brush the top with garlic butter!
Serve chili cheese dogs with chili spooned on top, and Enjoy!
Chili Cheese Dog Bake
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 can crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans no bean chili
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- Unroll each individual crescent roll, and add a couple Tbsp. of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place hot dog at the large end of the crescent roll and tightly roll them up, making sure to keep the cheese inside.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- While hot dogs are baking, dump both cans of chili into a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Remove hot dogs from the oven and transfer them to the casserole dish with the chili.
- Continue baking for an additional 5 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl add melted butter, garlic, and parsley and mix well.
- Remove hot dog bake from the oven and brush the top of each crescent roll with the melted garlic butter. Serve immediately!
Have you tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!