This Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is one of my favorite summer salads to eat all season long. Crunchy cucumbers, juicy tomatoes, and fresh avocado tossed in a red wine vinegar dressing, make this Cucumber Salad a light and refreshing side dish to serve with any meal!
Ingredients For Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt And Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Oregano
How To Make Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
Start by cutting cucumbers into 1/4″ thick slices and then cut them in half and add to a large bowl. Cut tomatoes into bite size chunks and transfer to the bowl. Next, cut the avocado into bite size chunks and add to the cucumbers and tomatoes. In a small mixing bowl, combine red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, sugar, garlic powder, and oregano. Whisk together and then pour dressing over the veggies. Lightly toss until all the vegetables are coated in the dressing.
Cover and leave at room temperature until you are ready to serve. This easy summer salad is best served the day of due to the avocados turning a slight brown color the next day.
What else can you add to this cucumber tomato avocado salad?
This recipe is easy to customize to your liking. Have fun adding in different vegetables that are currently in season or growing in your garden.
- Black olives
- Bell peppers
- Fresh basil
- Red onion
Cucumber Tomato And Avocado Salad
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cups cucumbers, sliced in half
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 6 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Cut cucumbers into 1/4″ slices and then cut them in half. Add them to a large bowl.
- Cut tomatoes into bite size chunks and add them to the large bowl.
- Peel, and remove the seed from the avocados. Cut into bite size chunks and add them to the cucumbers and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl add, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, sugar, garlic powder, and oregano. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and lightly toss to coat well.
- Cover and let it sit at room tempature until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Have your tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!