If your looking for a delicious breakfast or just a sweet treat to enjoy, you came to the right place! These Easy Razzleberry Crescent Rolls are so simple and quick to make and only require a few ingredients. They have become a family favorite in our home and my kids devour them every time their made.
Raspberry Crescent Rolls
I love desserts that are centered around refrigerated crescent rolls. These raspberry crescent rolls only require a few ingredients which makes it a great recipe for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. You only need refrigerated crescent rolls, jelly or jam, cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, and milk. I love how easy this recipe is to customize to your families liking. Try using a different flavor of jam or jelly like apple, blueberry, strawberry, or even Nutella. The possibilities are endless!
Ingredients needed for Razzleberry Crescent Rolls
- Crescent Rolls
- Razzleberry Jelly/Jam (or your favorite flavor)
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
This recipe is made with Razzleberry jam because it’s one of our favorite jams, and we always have it stocked in the pantry. You can make these Easy Crescent Rolls with any flavor of jelly/jam you prefer or have on hand.
How to make Razzleberry Crescent Rolls
1-Start by laying out individual crescent rolls and adding jam. Spread evenly on crescent roll triangles and roll up.
2-Place rolled crescent rolls on prepared baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 12 minutes or until lightly golden and cooked through. Cooking temp. and time will vary depending on the brand of crescent rolls you use. I recommend going by the directed cooking temp. and time on the can.
3-While your crescent rolls are baking, prepare your cream cheese glaze. Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, and milk in a medium size bowl and mix well with a hand mixer until creamy.
4-Remove crescent rolls from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Drizzle your cream cheese frosting over crescent rolls and serve immediately.
Tips and Tricks
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up and to prevent sticking.
- Raspberry jam/jelly will leak from the crescent rolls, this is okay.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the crescent rolls.
- Don’t cut the baking time short. You want to make sure the crescent rolls are cooked through.
- You can use store bought jam or your favorite homemade jam.
- These are best served warm from the oven.
How To Store Raspberry Crescent Rolls
Raspberry crescent rolls are best served warm from the oven, but if you have leftovers, simply store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. When you are ready to eat, warm them in the microwave for 30 seconds or until warm throughout.
Other Favorite Raspberry Recipes
Easy Razzleberry Crescent Rolls
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup Razzleberry jam/jelly, or favorite flavor
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350F( or as directed on can of crescent rolls. Cooking temps may vary with brands)
- Lay out individual crescent rolls.
- Spread 1 tsp. jam/jelly evenly over crescent roll.
- Roll up crescent rolls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake crescent rolls for 12 minutes or as directed on can. (Cooking times may vary with brands)
- While crescent rolls are baking, prepare cream cheese glaze.
- Combine room temperature cream cheese, powdered sugar, softened butter, vanilla, and milk in a medium size bowl. Mix together with a hand mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Remove crescent rolls from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Drizzle cream cheese icing over crescent rolls and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!
Looks delicious I’m to make this