If your looking for a delicious breakfast or just a sweet treat to enjoy, you came to the right place! These Easy Razzleberry Crescent Rolls are so simple and quick to make and only require a few ingredients. They have become a family favorite in our home and my kids devour them every time their made. Whip up a batch of Easy Razzleberry Crescent Rolls in less than 20 minutes, and I promise they won’t disappoint.
Ingredients needed for Razzleberry Crescent Rolls
- Crescent Rolls
- Razzleberry Jelly/Jam (or your favorite flavor)
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
This recipe is made with Razzleberry jam because it’s one of our favorite jams, and we always have it stocked in the pantry. You can make these Easy Crescent Rolls with any flavor of jelly/jam you prefer or have on hand.
How to make Razzleberry Crescent Rolls
Start by laying out individual crescent rolls and adding jam. Spread evenly on crescent roll triangles and roll up.
Place rolled crescent rolls on a greased baking sheet or line one with parchment paper for easier clean up. Place crescent rolls in a preheated 350F oven and bake for 12 minutes or until cooked through. Cooking temp. and time will vary depending on the brand of crescent rolls you use. I recommend going by the directed cooking temp. and time on your can.
While your crescent rolls are baking, prepare your cream cheese glaze. Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, and milk in a medium size bowl and mix well with a hand mixer until creamy.
Remove crescent rolls from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Drizzle your cream cheese frosting over crescent rolls and serve immediately.
Easy Razzleberry Crescent Rolls
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup Razzleberry jam/jelly, or favorite flavor
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350F( or as directed on can of crescent rolls. Cooking temps may vary with brands)
- Lay out individual crescent rolls.
- Spread 1 tsp. jam/jelly evenly over crescent roll.
- Roll up crescent rolls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake crescent rolls for 12 minutes or as directed on can. (Cooking times may vary with brands)
- While crescent rolls are baking, prepare cream cheese glaze.
- Combine room temperature cream cheese, powdered sugar, softened butter, vanilla, and milk in a medium size bowl. Mix together with a hand mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Remove crescent rolls from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Drizzle cream cheese icing over crescent rolls and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!