This no-bake Frozen Oreo Dessert Recipe is the perfect dessert for those hot summer days. An Oreo cookie crust, cream cheese Oreo filling, topped with more crushed Oreo cookies, make this the Ultimate Oreo Dessert Recipe. This is one of those desserts that you just can’t stop eating!
Ingredients For Frozen Oreo Dessert
- Oreo Cookies
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
How To Make Frozen Oreo Dessert
Start by removing 11 Oreos from the package and set them aside. Crush the remaining Oreos in a food processor or place them in a Ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin. Add 1 1/2 cups of the crushed Oreos to a medium size bowl and add melted butter. Mix well to combine. Add Oreo mixture to a 9×9 inch baking dish and press with your fingers to form a crust.
In a medium size mixing bowl add heavy whipping cream and beat with a stand mixer until it reaches a soft peak. In another medium size mixing bowl add softened cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream and add the sweetened condensed milk, mix well. Add in the remaining crushed Oreos and mix well to combine.
Pour cream cheese filling over the Oreo cookie crust and spread evenly. Crush the 11 Oreos that were set aside and sprinkle them over the cream cheese filling. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours. Remove the Frozen Oreo dessert from the freezer and allow it to thaw for at least 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Tips for making this Frozen Oreo dessert
Here are a few tips for making this Frozen Oreo Dessert Recipe:
- Lightly grease your baking dish
- Crush Oreos with the filling
- Make sure your heavy whipping cream is cold before whipping
Frozen Oreo Dessert
- 1 14.3 oz. package of Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 8 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- Remove 11 Oreos from the package and set them aside.
- Crush the remaining Oreos in a food processor or place them in a Ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of the crushed Oreos to a medium size mixing bowl and add the melted butter. Mix well to combine.
- Add crushed Oreo mixture to a lightly greased 9×9 baking dish and press to form a crust.
- In a medium size mixing bowl add whipping cream and beat with a hand mixer until it reaches a soft peak. Set aside.
- In another medium size mixing bowl add softened cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar. Beat with a hand mixer until combined.
- Fold in whipped cream, and add sweetened condensed milk. Mix well.
- Add the remaining crushed Oreos to the cream cheese mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over Oreo crust.
- Crush the 11 Oreos that were set aside, and add them to the top of the cream cheese mixture. Cover and freeze for 3 hours.
- Thaw for 10 minutes before serving.
Have you tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!