I absolutely love this No Bake Cheesecake Recipe! The bottom of this cheesecake is made with a simple four-ingredient graham cracker crust and the topping is so creamy and fluffy. This No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is also very easy to throw together and you don’t even have to turn on the oven to make it.
Ingredients to make No Bake Cheesecake
- Graham Crackers
- Brown Sugar
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Lemon Juice
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- fruit of your choice
How to make a No Bake Cheesecake
Start by adding graham crackers into a food processor or blender and completly crush them. In a large bowl add crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and salt. Mix graham cracker crust with a whisk until all ingredients are combined. Transfer crust to a spring form pan lined with parchment paper and press crust firmly on the bottom and sides of the pan with a tall glass. Make sure to compact crust as much as possible to ensure the crust holds together when cutting. Place crust in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
Cream Cheese Filling
In a large bowl add very softened cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla. Using a hand mixer beat ingredients until smooth and creamy. In a medium size bowl beat heavy whipping cream with a hand mixer until it reaches a soft peak. Fold Whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until fully combined. Pour cream cheese filling into the prepared crust, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Important note on cream cheese: It is very important that your cream cheese is very soft to avoid any clumps. Microwave cream cheese for at least 90 seconds and stir for a smooth consistency.
Do I have to use a spring form pan?
If you do not have a spring form pan, you can use a pie dish for this no bake cheesecake. If you do this, you will want to cut the graham cracker crust recipe in half. You can also use a prepared graham cracker crust if you are short on time.
How to serve Easy No Bake Cheesecake
Once cheesecake has had time to set up in the fridge, release the spring form and remove cheesecake. Slice into 10 pieces and top with your favorite fruit toppings:
- Fresh raspberries, strawberries, or blueberries
- Fruit Puree
- Fresh whipped cream
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- 27 graham crackers, 3 sleeves
- 12 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 24 oz. cream cheese, very softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- fruit of your choice
- Line the bottom of a spring form pan with parchment paper or lightly grease. *see notes if you don’t have a spring form pan.
- In a food processor or blender add graham crackers and crush.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add butter and microwave until melted.
- Add crushed graham crackers and salt to large bowl with butter and whisk to combine well.
- Transfer graham cracker crust into a spring form pan and firmly press it into the bottom and sides of the pan. I like to use a tall glass to compact the crust so that it stays together when cutting.
- In a large bowl, add very softened cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla. Mix well with a hand mixer to combine.
- In a medium size bowl add heavy whipping cream and beat with a hand mixer until it reaches a soft peak.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Pour batter evenly into a 10″ spring form pan and place into the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to serve, release spring form and slice into 10 individuall pieces and serve with your favorite fresh fruit.
Have you tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!