Prepare a freshly baked Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread that you can enjoy for breakfast or dessert. It’s a fantastic kid-friendly treat that everyone can enjoy together!
Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread is the perfect treat to make for any occasion. Whether you want a quick breakfast on the go or something made when hosting friends and family over at your house, this bread recipe will certainly come in handy. Try it and experience the incredible taste of banana with cinnamon and sugar!
Cinnamon Banana Bread
Indulge in this buttery, sweet, melt-in-your-mouth treat that you can easily make at home with just a few simple ingredients. I’ve always loved banana bread, but this Cinnamon Banana Bread is even better than the regular ol’ kind! If you enjoy the taste of cinnamon, I guarantee you’ll feel the same way. So, what are you waiting for? Pull out that baking pan, gather your ingredients, and prepare to make an impressive baked treat to eat at any time of the day, whether it’s early in the morning, afternoon, or even late at night. This sweet bread can hit the spot at any time!
Why You’ll Love This Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread tastes amazing, especially when it’s fresh from the oven. I love to eat it while it’s still warm, but it’s just as good when it cools down. You can even eat it cold! Of course, there are other reasons to love this bread, such as:
- Easy – This recipe calls for simple baking ingredients, such as sugar, butter, eggs, four, and mashed bananas, to name a few. You might already have everything needed to get this recipe going.
- Delicious – Who needs to go to Starbucks for baked bread when you can make something that tastes even better at home? Trust me, this bread is delicious!
- Customizable – Customize this bread and add other ingredients, including chocolate chips or a sweet vanilla glaze.
Banana Bread with Cinnamon Ingredients
- Bananas – The most important ingredient the bananas! Use four ripe ones for this recipe.
- Flour – Of course, when baking bread from scratch, flour is a must-have.
- Vanilla – Add a teaspoon of vanilla to enhance the taste of your delicious baked bread.
- Granulated Sugar – Give your banana bread batter a sweeter taste with some granulated sugar.
- Unsalted Butter – Melt your butter before combining it with flour and other ingredients.
- Ground Cinnamon – Include two tablespoons of ground cinnamon to create a swirl.
- Brown Sugar – You’ll also need brown sugar to go with the cinnamon, making it taste even better!
Cinnamon Banana Bread Recipe Variations
- Toss some chocolate chips into your banana bread batter with the cinnamon swirl. Cinnamon, bananas, and chocolate are a match made in heaven.
- Prepare a glaze for your bread by combining heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar and vanilla extract. It goes great when drizzled on top of the baked bread.
- Slice up some extra banana pieces and layer them on top of this bread to get plenty of banana flavor with every bite.
Banana Bread with Cinnamon Tips
- Use parchment paper in your baking pan to keep your banana bread from sticking. You can also grease the pan with cooking spray.
- Make sure to melt your butter in the microwave at 30-second intervals before combining it with the flour and other batter ingredients.
- If you don’t have dark brown sugar, combine granulated sugar with molasses (one cup sugar to 2 Tablespoons molasses) to make it from scratch. It’ll turn out just as good.
Cinnamon Swirl Bread with Banana FAQs
Is this bread super sweet?
While this bread has a sweet taste, it’s not overpowering.
What can I put on the bread?
Eat it as is or spread butter/margarine on top of it. You can also eat your banana bread with cream cheese!
Do I need to store the banana bread in the fridge?
Store the banana bread in the pantry or the fridge, whichever you prefer. The bread tastes amazing at room temperature, cold, and warm!
Can I make this bread with other fruits?
You can add several other fruits to the banana bread, including blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries.
Enjoy this tasty Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread. It’s the perfect homemade baked treat to eat for a quick breakfast or snack
More delicious bread recipes
- The Best Coconut Bread Recipe
- Simple Cranberry Bread
- Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Lemon Blueberry Bread
- Monkey Bread
Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan or line with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and let cool slightly. Whisk in the sugar then the eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour and baking soda. Fold in the mashed bananas until just combined.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to stir together the cinnamon sugar swirl ingredients until thick and well combined. If your swirl is too thick to swirl, add an additional tablespoon of melted butter until it is thin enough to swirl. Note: if it’s too thin, it will just spread and not hold its swirl as the loaf bakes.
- Spread 1/4 of the batter evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Dollop 1/4 of the cinnamon sugar mixture over the batter in the pan and then make a nice thick swirl through the batter with a table knife or bottom of a wooden spoon. Place 1/4 of the remaining batter evenly over the first layer and swirl with a couple dollops of the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture and give it another swirl. Place the rest of the remaining batter evenly over the second layer and swirl with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Make large swirls throughout the top layer.
- Place loaf pan on a baking sheet and bake for 65-70 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the bread cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Have you tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too! Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!