Take a unique twist on a classic pizza with this Easy Thai Chicken Pizza recipe. It’s full of tasty, filling ingredients, including chunks of chicken, cheese, green onions, and more.
When you’re a pizza lover who looks forward to trying new and exciting variations, this Easy Thai Chicken Pizza is an excellent choice. It offers a unique and delicious taste that will keep you coming back for more slices. With shredded mozzarella paired with chicken, honey, and other essential ingredients, the flavor of this pizza will surprise you in a good way!
Thai Chicken Pizza
As a pizza lover, I’m always interested in finding different ways to prepare it. There are so many great ways to pair crust with cheese and toppings to create something delicious and truly enjoyable. As someone who also loves Thai food, it should be no surprise that I’m a huge fan of this Thai Chicken Pizza. In fact, I’ve started making it weekly! Instead of ordering pizza from the local hot spot, we make this pizza at home and enjoy it. It’s better for us and helps us save money!
Why You’ll Love Thai Pizza
Thai pizza takes a traditional pizza and puts a unique spin on it. If you like Thai food, expect to love this recipe. It’s so amazing!
- Easy – You may think that preparing a Thai dish is difficult, but you’ll quickly find out how easy it is when you make this delicious pizza.
- Flavorful – With so many toppings added to this pizza, you can expect to enjoy the incredible taste of it. Each topping complements the others!
- CPK Copycat – If you’ve ever been to California Pizza Kitchen and have had this type of pizza before, this is a copycat recipe. Save your money and make it at home for a fraction of the cost because this recipe is equally as good!
Thai Pizza Recipe Main Ingredients
Remember that the recipe card will have all the ingredients listed, these are just the main ingredients needed.
- Rolled out pizza dough
- Peanut butter
- Rice vinegar
- Sesame oil
- Ground ginger
Thai Chicken Pizza Variations
You can make several variations of this pizza by adding or removing certain ingredients to give it a unique taste.
- Cheese Blend – Instead of just mozzarella, you can use a blend of cheese, including provolone, mozzarella, and romano cheeses.
- More Veggies – Feel free to add extra veggies to this dish, such as peppers, onions, and broccoli.
- Sweet Sauce – Instead of the peanut butter sauce, you can use a sweet chili sauce or duck sauce as the base. However, this will change the overall flavor of the pizza!
Chicken Pizza Tips
- Fresh cilantro adds the perfect special touch to this pizza. Add as much of it as you’d like for extra flavor!
- While you can buy pre-made pizza dough, I think this pizza tastes best when prepared with dough made from scratch. Give it a try!
- The pizza tastes great fresh out of the oven, but it’s also great when reheated. The best way to reheat it is in a pan on the stove. It’s so simple and crisps the pizza right back up.
Easy Thai Chicken Pizza FAQs
Can I add extra ingredients to this pizza?
Of course. You can add all kinds of tasty ingredients, such as diced pineapple, to this pizza
Can I make this recipe with almond butter instead of peanut butter?
You can give it a try! It should still taste good but will have a slightly different flavor if you use almond butter.
Will cheddar cheese taste good on this pizza?
Yes! You can add so many different types of cheese to this pizza and still enjoy it. Use what you like!
Ditch the traditional pizza for the night and try this Easy Thai Chicken Pizza. It has a unique and truly enjoyable taste that makes it SO good!
Other delicious Thai Recipes
Easy Thai Chicken Pizza
- 1 large thinly rolled out pizza dough
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter, smooth
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. water
- 1 1/4 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots, moisture squeezed out
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 F and lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In food processor or blender, combine peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, oil, red pepper flakes, ginger, honey and sesame oil. Add enough water to thin to a smooth sauce spreading consistency. Set aside.
- Spread peanut sauce over the surface of pizza crust.
- Evenly layer chicken pieces over top and sprinkle with green onions, carrot and cheese.
- Baken for 7-12 minutes or until crust is cooked and cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Have you tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!