Hawaiian Roll Breakfast Sliders are a delicious breakfast, brunch, or dinner recipe that is easy to prepare and throw in the oven for 20 minutes. The flavor combination of Hawaiian Rolls, deli ham, scrambled eggs, melted cheese, and the best maple syrup glaze, make these Hawaiian Roll Breakfast Sliders a family favorite!
My family absolutly loves soft Hawaiian Rolls, and they never last long in our pantry. We’ve been making different slider recipes and have found these Hawaiian Roll Breakfast sliders, and our Homemade Ham And Cheese Sliders to be some of our favorites. Watch for more Hawaiian Slider recipes to come!
How to make this breakfast slider recipe
Using a serrated knife cut Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally, making sure to keep the top and bottom slabs together. My family loves to eat these sliders as leftovers, so this recipe calls for 1 1/2 packages (24 mini sliders) of Hawaiian rolls. You can easily cut the recipe down by only using one package of 16 rolls.
Start by lightly greasing a baking dish and placing the bottom slab of rolls into the pan. Add an even layer of deli ham to the bottom slab of rolls, then scrambled eggs, sliced cheddar cheese, and add the top slab of Hawaiian rolls.
This Breakfast slider recipe has the best maple syrup glaze that will take these ham, egg, and cheese sliders to the next level. In a small microwave safe mixing bowl add butter and maple syrup. Microwave for 30-45 seconds or until butter is melted. Spoon maple syrup glaze evenly over the top of the Hawaiian rolls, cover and bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. Cut into individual sliders and serve immediately!
Can I make these ahead of time?
I don’t suggest making Hawaiian Roll Breakfast sliders ahead of time because you want to avoid having soggy bread. However, I am all about prepping everything ahead of time so you have less work to do in the morning. Scramble eggs and place them in an air tight container, and slice ham or buy sliced deli ham. You will just have to assemble the sliders and pop them in the oven in the morning.
Hawaiian Roll Breakfast Sliders
- 1 1/2 pkg. Hawaiian rolls
- 1 lb. sliced deli ham
- 12 eggs, scrambled don’t over cook eggs. They will continue to cook in the oven.
- 12 slices American cheese
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Using a sharp serrated knife, cut Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally making sure to keep the top half of the rolls together.
- In a medium size bowl whisk eggs until well blended. Pour eggs into a lightly greased skillet.
- Scramble eggs over medium-high heat until fully cooked.
- Place an even layer of deli ham over the bottom half of the rolls.
- Add an even layer of scrambled eggs over ham.
- Top with American cheese slices and add the top half of the Hawaiian roll bun.
- In a small microwave bowl, add butter and maple syrup. Microwave until melted.
- Spoon an even layer of the butter and syrup mixture over Hawaiian rolls.
- Cover and bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!