The Best Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler is the perfect blend of sweet and savory. The cinnamon rolls add a delicious flavor to the peaches, and the topping is crispy and satisfying.
There are many different recipes for cinnamon roll peach cobblers. This is the best one. Is there anything more delicious than a heaping scoop of ice cream with your favorite cobbler type? This recipe is so good, that you’ll want to make it again and again. And, it’s easy to make too!
What is a cinnamon roll peach cobbler?
It’s a type of cobbler that uses cinnamon rolls as the base. The dough is placed on top of the peaches and other fruit. Then it’s baked in the oven until the fruit is tender and the cinnamon rolls are golden brown and the fruit mixture bubbles up through the cinnamon rolls.
Ingredients Needed to Make Peach Cobbler Cinnamon Rolls
Scroll down to the recipe card to ensure you get the full recipe list with the right amounts!
- Peaches – You’ll need several fresh peaches, or you can use frozen peaches. If using frozen peaches, thaw them first and drain any excess liquid.
- Granulated sugar – You’ll need sugar to help sweeten the peaches.
- All-purpose flour – This ingredient can be used to thicken peach juices.
- Ground cinnamon – Cinnamon will be used to flavor the cobbler.
- Cinnamon rolls – You’ll need 1 can of refrigerated cinnamon roll dough. Any kind or brand will work.
How to Store Tasty Cinnamon Rolls
Fridge: This recipe can be stored in the fridge for up to four days. Simply place it in an airtight container or wrap it tightly with plastic wrap. When ready to eat, reheat it in the oven or microwave until warm.
Freezer: This recipe can also be frozen for up to three months. Wrap it tightly with plastic wrap or place it in a freezer-safe bag.
Variation Options for Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler
If you want to change up the recipe, here are some ideas:
- Add blueberries or raspberries – If you want to add some additional color and flavor, try adding in some fresh blueberries or raspberries.
- Try a different type of fruit – Instead of using peaches, try using apples, cherries, or even pears.
- Use a different type of rolls – If you’re not a fan of cinnamon rolls, you could use refrigerated croissants, biscuits, or even pie crust dough.
What to Serve with Peach Cinnamon Rolls
This recipe is delicious on its own, but if you want to dress it up, here are some ideas:
- Serve with vanilla ice cream – This is a classic and always delicious combination.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream – If you want to make it extra indulgent, add a dollop of whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts – For a little bit of crunch, sprinkle on some chopped nuts, like pecans or walnuts.
No matter how you serve it, this recipe is sure to be a hit!
FAQ for The Best Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler
What is the best way to make a cinnamon roll peach cobbler?
There are many ways to make a cinnamon roll peach cobbler. However, I think the best way is to use pre-made cinnamon roll dough and fresh peaches. This will ensure that your cobbler is moist and delicious.
Can I use canned peaches for my cobbler?
Yes, you can use canned peaches for your cobbler. However, fresh peaches taste better and provide more nutrients. If you do use canned peaches, make sure to drain them before adding them to the cobbler.
Do I need to use a specific cinnamon roll for my cobbler?
No, you don’t need to use a specific cinnamon roll dough for the cobbler. It is recommended to use pre-made cinnamon roll dough because they’re easier to work with and simplify the recipe.
How do I know when my cobbler is done baking?
Your cobbler is done baking when the top is golden brown and the juices are bubbling. If unsure, insert a toothpick into the center of the cobbler. If it comes out clean, your cobbler is done.
What do I do if my cobbler isn’t browning?
If your cobbler isn’t browning, you can place it under the broiler for a minute or two. Keep a close eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
My cobbler is too runny. What can I do?
If your cobbler is too runny, it probably needs to be baked longer. Try increasing the baking time by 5-10 minutes.
This cobbler is the perfect dessert for any get-together. It’s easy to make, and it tastes amazing! The cinnamon rolls add a delicious flavor to the peaches, and the result is perfect. What is your favorite part of this recipe? Tasty Cinnamon Rolls are truly the way to go for breakfast or dessert.
More delicious dessert recipes
- Traditional Peach Cobbler Recipe
- Fresh Peach Crisp
- Homemade Peach Pie
- Caramel Apple Nachos
- Easy Mixed Berry Pie
The Best Cinnamon Roll Peach Cobbler
- 5 large peaches, peeled and pitted
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×9 baking dish or a shallow pie dish with nonstick baking spray.
- In a medium size sauce pan heat sliced peaches, sugar, flour, water, and cinnamon over medium low heat for about 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool slightly.
- Pour warm peach mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into fourths and evenly place dough over peaches.
- Tent a piece of foil over the baking dish and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking for another 20-25 minutes or until peaches are bubbling and cinnamon rolls are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and drizzle frosting over cobbler.
- Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream if desired. Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!