The Best Crack Chicken Sliders are so easy to make! If you’re looking for something that you can serve up quickly for a gathering, these sliders are for you.
Everyone loves a good slider. While there are plenty of slider recipes out there, this one is definitely a crowd pleaser. It’s got all the deliciousness of Crack Chicken but in slider form! So, whether you’re serving them at a party or making them for your family, these sliders are sure to be a hit.
What are sliders?
Sliders are basically mini sandwiches. They’re perfect for parties or gatherings because they’re easy to eat and you can make a lot of them at once. Plus, they’re just so darn cute!
What is Crack Chicken?
Crack Chicken is a dish that’s becoming increasingly popular. It’s basically chicken that’s been cooked in a crockpot with cream cheese, ranch dressing seasoning, and bacon. The result is a dish that’s creamy, flavorful, and packed with protein.
Ingredients to Make Crack Chicken Sandwiches
The entire list of ingredients is listed on the recipe card below.
- Chicken, cooked and shredded – For this recipe, you’ll need chicken that’s cooked and shredded.
- Cream cheese – Crack chicken needs to be soft and creamy, the cream cheese will help it become that way!
- Dry ranch seasoning mix – A little dry ranch seasoning goes a long way in this recipe.
- Cooked bacon, crumbled – The bacon is going to help this meal taste amazing!
- Shredded cheddar cheese – Cheddar cheese is a classic for a reason, it just works so well in this recipe.
- Unsalted butter – The unsalted butter will need to be melted.
- Grated parmesan cheese – You could also use shredded mozzarella cheese.
Hawaiian sweet rolls – or you could use dinner rolls, either way works!
How to Store Crack Chicken Sandwiches
Fridge: You can keep these sliders in the fridge for up to four days, just make sure to store them in an airtight container.
Freezer: If you want to freeze these sliders, wrap them individually in plastic wrap and then place them all in a freezer-safe bag. They should stay fresh for up to three months.
What can I serve with crack chicken?
Crack chicken is pretty versatile, so there are a lot of things you can serve it with.
Here are some ideas:
- Mac and cheese
FAQs for Crack Chicken Recipe
Can I prepare my chicken in advance?
Yes, you can cook your chicken in advance. Simply cook the chicken breasts until they are cooked through. Then, shred the chicken and proceed with the recipe as directed.
Can I use a different type of cheese?
Yes, you can use a different type of cheese if you prefer. Some other good options include mozzarella or Swiss cheese.
Can I make these sliders ahead of time?
Yes, you can make these sliders ahead of time. Simply assemble the sliders and store them in the fridge until you’re ready to bake them. Preheat the oven and bake as directed when you’re ready to bake them.
What are the best buns to use for sliders?
There are a few different types of buns that would work well for sliders. Some good options include Hawaiian sweet rolls, dinner rolls, or even mini brioche buns.
These Crack Chicken Sliders are the perfect party food! They’re easy to make and will surely be a hit with everyone.
More Delicious Slider Recipes
- Baked Italian Meatball Sliders
- Homemade Ham And Cheese Sliders
- Philly Cheese Steak Sliders
- Easy Monte Cristo Sliders
- Hawaiian Roll Breakfast Sliders
The Best Crack Chicken Sliders
- 2 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 oz. dry ranch seasoning mix
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 12 oz. cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 12 count Hawaiian Rolls, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 359 degrees and lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl combine softened cream cheese, ranch mix, onion powder, and black pepper until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in green onion, crumbled bacon, 1 cup shredded cheese, and shredded chicken until well combined.
- Place bottom slab of rolls in prepared baking dish and spread chicken mixture evenly over rolls.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over chicken and place the top slab of rolls over shredded cheese.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk melted butter and parmesan cheese. Spread butter over top of the rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an addition 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 3-4 minutes before serving. Enjoy
Have you tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!