This is the Best Homemade Alfredo Sauce Recipe that you will ever make. It is so creamy and delicious that you will want fettuccine Alfredo for dinner every night. This sauce is so easy to make and will go great with any of your favorite pastas.
Best Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1½ cups Parmesan cheese (finely shredded)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Over medium heat melt butter in a large skillet or sauce pan. Add minced garlic and saute until golden brown. About 1-2 minutes.
- While wisking slowly pour in heavy cream and incorporate into garlic and butter. Continue to wisk and add black pepper, garlic salt and onion powder. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- A little at a time add Parmesan cheese and whisk until comepletly melted. Lower heat to low and continue whisk for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.
- Start cooking pasta at the same time as the sauce. So they will be ready together.
- Nutrition estimate is for sauce only, does not include pasta.
Have you tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!