This Southwest Chicken Wrap is an incredibly easy family dinner or lunch option that will be ready to serve in just 25 minutes! It comes packed with crispy chicken, fresh vegetables, black beans, and a delicious southwest dressing. This Southwest Chicken Wrap will become part of your family dinner rotation!
Ingredients for Southwest Chicken Wrap
- Chicken Tenders
- Flour Tortillas
- Black Beans
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Southwest Dressing
- Taco Seasoning
How to make Southwest Dressing
This Southwest Dressing will take our Southwest Chicken Wrap to the next level. In a small mixing bowl add mayonnaise, milk, salsa, taco seasoning, and cumin and whisk until smooth. Set aside until you are ready to prepare your wraps.
How to make Southwest Chicken Wraps
Place chicken tenders into a preheated oven and cook according to package directions. While chicken is baking, place thawed corn into a small skillet with 1 Tbsp. oil and cook until corn is lightly browned.
Remove Chicken from the oven and cut into small strips. Start assembling your chicken wraps by adding a couple Tbsp. of the southwest dressing to the lower half of the tortilla. Add romaine lettuce, sliced tomatoes, black beans, corn, chicken strips, and drizzle more southwest dressing on top.
Roll up the tortilla tightly, cut in half and serve with a side of Southwest Dressing.
The one thing I love about the Southwest Wrap is how easy it is to customize to everyone’s liking. Feel free to add avocado, cilantro, or grilled chicken to your wrap! Enjoy!
Southwest Chicken Wrap
- 6-7 crispy chicken tenders, cooked according to package directions.
- 6 flour tortillas
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into slices
- 1 pkg. frozen corn, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- Preheat oven according to package directions and bake chicken strips.
- In a small mixing bowl add mayonnaise, milk, salsa, taco seasoning, and cumin. Mix well and set aside.
- Add oil and thawed corn into a small skillet and cook until corn is brown in color. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove Chicken from the oven and cut into small strips.
- Start assembling your chicken wraps by adding a couple Tbsp. of the southwest dressing to the lower half of the tortilla. Add romaine lettuce, sliced tomatoes, black beans, corn, chicken strips, and drizzle more southwest dressing on top.
- Roll up tortilla tightly, cut in half and serve with a side of southwest dressing. Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!