These cucumber cream cheese bites with mini baguettes make the perfect, refreshing summer appetizer. With a hint of dill, they are flavorful and delicious. If you are looking for an impressive appetizer that doesn’t require baking, this is the one for you!
Cucumber cream cheese bites on mini baguettes are a delicious, easy appetizer for anytime of the year but I love how refreshing they are in the spring and summer. These cucumber sandwiches are light, refreshing, and are the perfect party snack or finger food for any get together. These cucumber bites are especially handy when you are in a pinch. You probably have everything that you need to make them, and they can be made in only a few minutes! All of your guests will be impressed with this cucumber cream cheese appetizer and will keep going back for more.
Cucumber And Dill Baguettes are flavorful, delicious, and will be the highlight of any menu. Cucumber tea sandwiches are so easy to make and come together in less than 20 minutes. To make these cucumber and dill baguettes, start by slicing your baguette loaf into small, ½ inch slices. Once you’ve sliced your bread, you can slice and peel your cucumbers. Your next step is to beat your cream cheese with a hand mixer. Once it is nice and whipped, you can add in your mayonnaise and ranch seasoning. After everything has been mixed, you can start spreading this mixture on your baguettes. Then you will top with cucumbers. Sprinkle a little dill weed seasoning on top, and your cucumber cream cheese bites are ready to serve!These cucumber baguettes are a perfect snack when you’re craving something light and refreshing.
Why You’ll Love These Cucumber Dill Baguettes
- These cucumber dill baguettes are a delicious, refreshing summer appetizer.
- This cucumber appetizer is simple to make and tastes less than 20 minutes.
- No baking is required to make these cucumber cream cheese bites!
- The dill on these bites gives them just the zest that they need.
- The ranch seasoning packs the cream cheese mixture with flavor!
Ingredients For Cucumber Cream Cheese Bites
- French Baguette: Cut your loaf of French baguette into 1/2″ slices, or thinner if you prefer for these cucumber sandwich bites.
- Cucumbers: Cucumbers can be served with or without the skin.
- Cream Cheese: To cut down on calories and fat in these cucumber dill baguettes, try using fat free cream cheese.
- Mayonnaise: I like to use lite mayo in this spread, and it tastes delicious.
- Ranch Seasoning Packet: You will need one package of dry Ranch dressing seasoning for this cucumber cream cheese appetizer, or 3 Tbsp. if you have a large container of seasoning.
- Dill Weed Seasoning: You can use dried or fresh dill weed to sprinkle on top of the cucumbers.
How To Make Cucumber Cream Cheese Bites
- Step 1: Slice one or two baguette
- Step 2: Wash, peel, and slice cucumbers to your desired thickness.
- Step 3: In a medium size mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Step 4: Add in mayonnaise and dry ranch seasoning and continue mixing with hand mixer until well combined.
- Step 5: Spread a generous amount of the cream cheese mixture on each slice of baguette, top with sliced cucumbers, and sprinkle dill weed seasoning on top of each cucumber.Step 6: Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve. Best if eaten the same day. Enjoy!
Popular Substitutions & Additions
Lite mayo and light cream cheese can be used to lower the fat in this recipe.
If you don’t have a baguette loaf, you can also make these cucumber cream cheese bites on crostini.
Cucumber cream cheese bites should be refrigerated when they are not being served. Store them in a sealed container in the fridge. They will remain fresh for up to two days if properly stored.
What to Serve with Cucumber Cream Cheese Baguettes
These cucumber cream cheese bites are the perfect appetizer for a pool party, game night, or pretty much any other event! One of my favorite appetizers to serve alongside these cucumber dill bites is this Easy Pepper Jelly Cheese Spread. I like to serve it with toasted baguettes instead of crackers so that it pairs perfectly with the cucumber cream cheese baguettes.
Cucumber and Dill Baguettes FAQs
Can I make the cream cheese spread ahead of time?
Yes, you can make the cream cheese spread the day before serving, but you will want to wait to assemble on the day you are serving these appetizers.
Can I toast the baguettes for these cucumber cream cheese bites?
Sure, if you like your baguettes toasted, pop the sliced baguettes in a preheated 350F oven for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool before spreading cream cheese mixture and topping with cucumbers.
Other Appetizer Recipes You’ll Love
Don’t forget to come back and let me know how your cucumber cream cheese bites (with baguettes!) turned out!
Cucumber Cream Cheese Bites (with Mini Baquettes)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened I use fat free
- 1 cup mayonnaise I use light mayo
- 1 pkg. ranch dressing mix
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 1-2 loaves baguette, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. dill weed seasoning
- Slice baguette loaf into 1/2" slices.
- Wash, peel, and slice cucumbers to desired thickness.
- In a medium size mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add in mayonnaise and dry ranch seasoning and continue mixing with hand mixer until well combined.
- Spread a generous amount of the cream cheese mixture on each slice of baguette, top with sliced cucumbers, and sprinkle dill weed seasoning on top of each cucumber.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve. Best if eaten the same day. Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!