Easy Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Nachos are one of the ultimate comfort and party foods. Made with crispy tortilla chips, juicy BBQ chicken, shredded cheese, pickled jalapenos, and drizzled with a delicious Queso Blanco. They are quick and easy to make and are perfect for feeding a crowd.
We all love nachos, am I right! They are the perfect family dinner recipe, game day appetizer, or a delicious party snack food. We took a classic nacho recipe to the next level by topping the tortilla chips with juicy BBQ chicken, melty cheese, jalapenos, and drizzled with Queso Blanco. These oven baked nachos are sure to become a crowd pleaser.
There are a couple things that make these sheet pan nachos a breeze to make. You can use a rotisserie chicken, your favorite store-bought BBQ sauce and Queso Blanco. Top the BBQ chicken nachos with some of your favorite toppings such as red onions, pickled jalapenos, or even crumbled bacon bits. It’s a perfect recipe to customize to your families liking.
Ingredients Needed For BBQ Chicken Nachos
- Tortilla Chips
- Cooked Shredded Chicken
- BBQ Sauce
- Shredded Cheese
- Red Onions
- Pickled Jalapenos
- White Queso
How To Make Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Nachos
1-Preheat oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2-In a medium size bowl mix cooked shredded chicken and your favorite BBQ sauce until well combined.
3-On the prepared baking sheet layer half of the tortilla chips, half of the cooked BBQ chicken, and half of the shredded cheese. Continue with the remaing chips, BBQ chicken, and shredded cheese.
4-Top with chopped pickled jalapenos and red onion (optional).
5-Place in a preheated oven for 11-13 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
6-Remove from oven and drizzle with queso and extra BBQ sauce. Continue baking for 3-4 minutes.
7-Serve immediately with chopped cilantro and your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
These BBQ chicken nachos are delicious as it, but I’ve added a few other toppings for your chicken nachos.
- Ranch Dressing
- Sour Cream
- Crumbled Bacon
- Black Beans
Can I Reheat Oven Baked Nachos?
These nachos are best when eaten right out of the oven. You can make the BBQ chicken ahead of time and keep it covered in the fridge for a couple days. You don’t want to assemble the nachos too far in advance or you will risk the tortilla chips getting soggy.
Why Make Nachos On A Sheet Pan?
Making nachos on a sheet pan is one of my favorite ways to make nachos. You can evenly layer the chips and toppings so that every layer is bursting with flavor. The nachos and topping will cook more evenly, and the cheese gets nice and melty. I also love how you can customize the nachos to everyone’s liking.
Tips For Making BBQ Chicken Nachos
1-You can use rotisserie chicken, prebaked chicken, or place chicken breasts in an instant pot and shred.
2-Be sure to spread the chips and toppings evenly so that every bite is loaded with flavor.
3-Baked nachos in a preheated oven and with the oven rack placed in the middle.
Other Favorite Sheet Pan Recipes
- Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
- One Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Easy Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken
- Take Out Worthy Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken
- The Best Sheet Pan Quesadillas
- Oven Baked Chicken Taquitos
- One Pan Chicken And Veggies
Easy Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Nachos
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 3 cups BBQ sauce
- 1 large bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup mild pickled jalapenos
- 1/2 cup queso blanco
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium size bowl mix cooked shredded chicken and your favorite BBQ sauce until well combined.
- On the prepared baking sheet layer half of the tortilla chips, half of the cooked BBQ chicken, and half of the shredded cheese. Continue with the remaing chips, BBQ chicken, and shredded cheese.
- Top with chopped pickled jalapenos and red onion (optional)
- Place in a preheated oven for 11-13 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with queso and extra BBQ sauce. Continue baking for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately with chopped cilantro and your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Have You Tried This Recipe??
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #modernmealmakeover and tag me (@modernmealmakeover) so we can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!